1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How to ?

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by tuankiet9z, Jan 31, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. tuankiet9z

tuankiet9z Thread Starter

i've never posted a photo before, could one of you great people tell me how?

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Copy the photo, click once in a Post Reply box here and Paste.

3. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    Or if you want to have more control of your content as far as deleting a photo follow these instructions.....

Assuming you have a Flickr account and have uploaded some photos................

1- log into your account

2- Select the shot you want to upload. Click it so it appears all by itself without any other pictures.

3- Once the shot shows you will see some symbols in the bottom right of the black portion of your screen. You want to click on the fat arrow that points to the right.

4 - A white box will pop up with a few options. Select BBCode

5 - Your code will be hilited in Blue. Below that you will see a box representing the size you want to post. Make your selection. ( I upload my shots to forums at 1000 pixels wide so that's the way I upload to Flickr. Because of that I choose " Original ".)

6 - Copy the blue code by using the right click option with your mouse.

7 - Paste the code into box where you're typing your comments in the forum.

8 - Submit your post as usual.

By pasting the entire code it will allow the viewer to click on some text below your post that will take them direct to your Flickr page. If you don't want that to happen just remove everything that starts and ends with .

Done like dinner............

SpywareDr likes this.
  4. Grimes235

Grimes235

:sneaky: Good to know someone asked it before me

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1204022

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice