Howdy from the Last Frontier !

nirvananow

Hello TSG'ers...
Well, I went and did it. After 8 years on the net, I finally joined an on-line community : and did a POST!
Since all my computer mentors have moved away, I have no one to ask those, ya know REALLY pErPleXiNg ?????'s. And I DO have so many of those. :eek:
After perusing the site for the last 3 hours ~ seems that this will be a place to find Answers. (y)

BTW = if you didn't know "The Last Frontier" is Alaska :p
It's 2:49 am and snowing, they say this year it will probably snow till June.... Yee haw

Welcome to TSG! I've always wanted to visit Alaska, (I'ts not too far from WA :) ) What do you do there?

nirvananow

Welcome to TSG! I've always wanted to visit Alaska, (I'ts not too far from WA :) ) What do you do there?
Right now, I just returned from Seattle after quitting my job w/ Walmart in Juneau and needing a vacation. My mom is 83 and I will probably stay here with her for a while as all my siblings except one have left the state. thanks for asking ;-)

nirvananow

Thank You to all TSG members for a warm welcome, my exp so far has been very favorable, and I enjoy sharing like interests and Problems
nirvananow

Hello and welcome to TSG!

I'm pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online