1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP 2410 Photosmart Printer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Squiffy, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Squiffy

Squiffy Thread Starter

Not sure which thread to put this in but can anyone help with printing photos from the above printer.
    What keeps happening is that the printer does not print the right size image for the paper, take for example a 10cm by 15cm photo I put this as the size in the specified for the size I want but this comes out as to big and I lose some of the picture. Then on this in Adobe I can ask it to crop or fit to page but this also is no good. I have re-aligned the heads and have tried what I think is most things. The printer nearly got thrown out of the window last night, so any help I would be greatfull.

2. Gerard58

Gerard58

Try going to My Picture file. Click on the shot and print. Widows own software wizard will start and just follow it thought. I have given up on HP software because it is not reliable. Take the software completely of your computer. Put the printer CD into the computer and cancel the CD when it starts. Then plug the printer USB into the computer and only let it install the printer drive only. After that, go to My Picture/ file/ Print and Photo Printing Wizard will start. HP make good hardware but I find there software very unreliable.

3. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Jay
    I've replaced my HP software and M$ Image n Fax Viewer with the freeware Irfanview.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

Using Irfanview, I can choose what size print I want.
    It also runs my HP PSC scanner.

Attached Files:

4. Squiffy

Squiffy Thread Starter

thanks guys I will try these options...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648536

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice