HP 5650 Printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

raybro

When I send a document to the printer, it transports paper to the position under where the cartridges will be under the beginning of the page and stops there. The cartridge carrier moves across the paper and back one time. The paper jam arrow is blinking. there is no paper jam. Pressing the resume button twice results in smooth normal ejection of a blank page, then it proceeds to print the correct page normally. This happens every time I print a document. This same behavior occurs with 3 different computers. 2 are 64 bit laptops running Win 8.1 and the other is a win 7, 32 bit device. I've updated the driver and firmware.

Following is Sysinfo data:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8049 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, -1984 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 223 GB (167 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc.,
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online