1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP 5660 printer/ink cartridge problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rmill777, Jul 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmill777

rmill777 Thread Starter

I use Mac High Sierra OS on Minimac computer. Use HP printer Envy 5660 and am on the Instant Ink program. I just received a new black ink cartridge. I think I was able to print with it several times. I just tried to print and I get an error message "Remove and replace the indicated ink cartridge making sure it is correctly inserted". I have done this several times with both cartridges with no result. I have taken the new black cartridge out and put the old one back in but get the same error message. I have unplugged both the power plug and the computer cable from the printer with no change.

2. rmill777

rmill777 Thread Starter

The problem was solved with HP live chat. The problem was with the color cartridge not the black one I just installed. Am replacing the color cartridge.

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Thanks for posting the solution.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229530

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice