1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP 600B series

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Raphael_Ebenezer, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphael_Ebenezer

Raphael_Ebenezer Thread Starter

Hi Friends,
    More than a week ago i have not been able to use my HP 600B series Desktop with serial number-TRF2310LFZ,Product number-B5G17A\BH5 and system BIOS-CO2_712.ROM v7.12.It displays error message-"No boot disk found or disk failed" on a dark screen.

Please how may I resolve this?

Regards.

2. valis

valis Moderator

sounds like the HD failed. You should probably hit the HP website for that machine and get a hard drive diagnostic test......but it sounds like that one is cooked.

3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    According to serial number TRF2310LFZ, you have this HP 600B Microtower PC.

Its warranty expired on September 11, 2013, so I'm going to assume you purchased it on or about September 11, 2012 and have owned it for over 2 years.

Did you create or purchase a factory restore recovery disc kit for it?

If the hard drive has died and needs to be replaced, the kit will be needed to get it back to its original new factory condition.

That model desktop appears to come with one of these operating systems:

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit or 64-bit

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit or 64-bit

Windows 7 Starter 32-bit

Which one came in yours?

------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1138566

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice