1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP 6310 All in one Printer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rdonovan1, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdonovan1

rdonovan1 Thread Starter

I was just wondering as to what people might suggest as a valid replacement to the HP 6310 all in one printer. I have to buy a new one because the print mechanism recently died on me in the printer itself. The fax and scanner still work without a problem.

It was a good printer and it did everything that I needed it to do for me and until recently I never had a problem with it beyond the normal aspects of having to buy paper and ink for it.

I'm looking around to find something that equals or exceeds it, but at the moment I'm not really sure as to what to look at and I'm hoping that maybe some of you might have some suggestions. I'm partial to HP myself, but I will consider another brand if it equals or exceeds that printer both in features and ease of use.

2. meadose

meadose

I suggest by epson printers as this has been proven to work very well. You can consider canon printers.
    I have been using both printers for more 10 years now and I do not experience any problems or difficulties using it.
    Can someone confirm if you experience the same too? I just find HP very very expensive when it comes to inks.

colorado executive suites
    natural foods

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970353

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice