1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP 932C printer doesn't want to print

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by tndude, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tndude

tndude Thread Starter

I falied to follow the old adage, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
    I downloaded AdAware and ran it and it picked out 84 items I could delete. I put them in quarantine. Then I printed a couple of documents, (real short one) and then my printer would not print anything else. I followed all the help suggestions from MS but printer still will not print. I then went back and restored the quarantine items but it did not do any good. Maybe it is a case of something failing at the wrong time. Any suggestions?

2. littlemar

littlemar

For starters go to the HP site and look for new drivers for this printer.

3. tndude

tndude Thread Starter

Thanks littlemar. I did find my installation disc and reinstalled the printer and everything seems to be working now. Goshhhhhhh. Yesterday I couldn't spell puter engunear and now I are one. Hahaha

You guys are great and I have to really give you credit for putting up with dummies like me. Duhhhhhh

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Tndude:

The spyware entries that you removed with Ad-aware wouldn't have caused your printer problems. Your printer problem just happened to occur after you ran Ad-aware and was likely to happen anyway.

The software and updates site for your HP 932C should have updated printer software that is newer and more functional than the software that came with the printer CD. I wound up updating my printer software twice after buying my HP 952C.

The "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" attitude doesn't fly with me. (n)

Frank's Windows 95/98 Tips

5. tndude

tndude Thread Starter

OK Flavalee. Thanks guy.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166869

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice