Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hp 970cxi Deskjet color Problem

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  askhan 
#1 ·
I am using a Deskjet hp970cxi printer. Colors are missing totally. I am using WinXP. I have tried many things like changing the driver(downloaded from 'hp' site), changing the settings etc. The cartridges are good. Except for color, everything seems to be normal with the printer.
(There was no problem with color earlier. I changed my residence and I do'nt know if anything has gone wrong while transporting the printer).
Please help in solving this problem. Thanx.

#2 ·
try printing a printer test page. If you still have the printer manual it should tell you how to do this. I am not talking about the test page you can print from thecomputer desk top it is really a demo page but it displays the colors by printing a butterfly or something. It is possible that the nozzles on the color cartridge have become clogged with dry ink if you had left it unused for some time.

#3 ·
Thanx for the reply.
I have tried printing (test) pages with color. Also, tried cleaning the cartridges and calibrated too. I am using a new color cartridge. All these have not helped. If there's anything extra to be done, pl let me know. Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.