1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP AiO Device Object Server error

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by TanjaJo, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanjaJo

TanjaJo Thread Starter

HI. I am brand new here. Not new to computers, but basically computer illiterate. I just don't get it most of the time.

Our son has been playing games and this has happened a few times and just by messing around, turning computer on and off and doing control/alt/delete getting the task menu up I could figure it out but today I'm going on 4 hours and cannot get the computer up.

We have a HP Pavilion computer with windows XP. I am getting this message this morning:

HP AiO Device Object Server Register Class Objects failed: h Res=Ox800706BA The RPC server is unavailable Maximum Retry Attempts Exceeded

Can anyone help me out? We are supposed to leave for vacation tomorrow and I had a lot of e-mails and stuff I had to get to before we left! :confused: Thanks in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!