Solved HP all-in-one printer

punkybunge

Nola
Hello, I have a HP All=in=one printer that I just love. But it started either taking 20 pieces of paper through or none. I was told that the rollers needed to be replaced. Does anybody know anything about that??:unsure::unsure: I hope

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Nola:

Can you advise us what the product number(P/N) and serial number(S/N) are on your HP all-in-one printer so it can be correctly identified and its support site can be located?

------------------------------------------------

punkybunge

Nola
Nola:

Can you advise us what the product number(P/N) and serial number(S/N) are on your HP all-in-one printer so it can be correctly identified and its support site can be located?

------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, I've been ill and just now saw this. I'm thinking I need to retract this thread because I am in the middle of moving also and I've got my printer already packed. So I can't get to it for a week or so. I apologize.:(

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
No problem.
You can get back to us after you're moved and settled in.
Stay well.
:) (y)

-------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online