HP and Windows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

homely53

Hi all, my daughter recently bought me a new HP Tower, because my old computer was so slow it was driving me nuts. After spending about a couple of hundred pounds on an HP with Windows 10, it is only a few weeks later and already my computer is starting to really slow down and wont be long before it is as bad as the okl one. So obviously it is something we do, or don't do that is the problem. Any advice please.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
It's impossible to know why you're having slowness issues with your old computer and new computer because we don't know anything about them, such as:
1. Their hardware specs.
2. What's installed and running in them.
3. How well they're maintained.

If you have a computer-knowledgeable family member or friend or can look at your new computer, that's probably your best option.
It's my guess your old computer didn't really need to be replaced.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online