HP B110 Printer. Network problems?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

C2366

HP Photosmart B110 all in one printer. It is a wireless unit. We have a PC and two lap tops. Until recently the system worked rather well. Then for what ever reason printing became difficult.I cleaned all HP off the PC and re-installed MANY times. First with the CD then off HP’s website. Finally got it to work. About a week ago, one of the laptops was unable to print.Have re-installed from HP website. Keeps coming up with Fatal error during installation. Tried a test from laptop – the printer thinks about it. The little screen tells me it is printing – but nil happens. Have used HP diagnostic tools and it says the system is perfect. I can print fine from my PC and other laptop. Am not getting just a little exasperated!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online