HP Battery source - UK

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

exceller

It appears from the errors 601 and HP Battery checks, that my 3 year old battery is naffed.

My notepad is a HP 2000 - product number B5R61UA, and from the HP Support Assistant it lists a 6 cell battery part number KS524AA, and then in my PDF User manual there are two further batteries with different part numbers 593553-001 and 593554-001.

Whichever I choose, other than buy a OEM battery for a price. Anyone know a good source for a HP Battery in the UK other than flea bay.

Thanks

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
My notepad is a HP 2000 - product number B5R61UA

from the HP Support Assistant it lists a 6 cell battery part number KS524AA, and then in my PDF User manual there are two further batteries with different part numbers 593553-001 and 593554-001
I'm guessing you actually have a HP 2000-2a20CA (B5R61UA) 15.6" laptop.

It comes with a 6-cell Lithium-ion 47Wh 2.2Ah battery, and the HP part number for it is 593553-001

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=B5R61UA

Several members and a few of the Moderators here live in the U.K., so one or more of them should advise you where you can purchase that battery.

Here is that battery at Amazon in the U.K..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...+laptop+battery&sprefix=hp+593553-001,aps,248

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
I have recently used Forugadgets in the UK for a Thinkpad battery.
All I will say is that the first battery failed fairly quickly and I had to get them to replace it, which they did without too much quibble. I even got them to refund half the return postage, though I think it should have been all of it.

Make sure that you condition any new battery correctly so there will be no argument should it fail quickly.

Be aware that the post office and many carriers are very wary about private packages with batteries in should you have to return faulty goods.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online