HP Compaq CQ61 VGA Drivers Not Found

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

inform_farhan

Hi guys,

I've isntalled Windows XP Professional (32) bit on a HP Compaq CQ61-231TU Machine with the help of nLite.

I had been using Windows XP on same machine. But this time, I'm not able to find its VGA / Graphics Drivers for XP.

Could someone please help me on this ????

Regards,
Farhan

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Here is the support and software site for the Compaq Presario CQ61-231TU laptop.
You should add and save this site in your browser favorites/bookmarks list so you can readily refer to it when needed.

The drivers and downloads section has drivers for Windows Vista and Windows 7, but not for Windows XP.
Did you downgrade that laptop to Windows XP?

That laptop appears to have either an Intel or a NVIDIA graphics device, so we need to confirm which one it has.
Go into the Device Manager and then advise the names of the entries that have a yellow ? next to them.

------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online