Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HP Deskjet 5550 does not print in one go!

2K views 24 replies 2 participants last post by  atish_aa 
#1 ·
When I give print command in any application then firstly the message appears that "DOCUMENT FAILED TO PRINT" then I tried troubleshooting through Windows, I updated the drivers also but nothing helped so far.
Then after a gap of some time say three mins. approx., the document starts printing ! :eek:
How to solve this problem and what is it all about?

#3 ·
Not always. Whether the document is of a single page or multiple pages, the error message is same!

#5 ·
It is set to Spool Print Documents so program finishes printing faster and also to Start printing immediately!

Yes it worked correctly earlier but a few moths back when the printer's driver and printer's cd got corrupted, I had to update the drivers from the HP Website and thereafter this problem started.

#7 ·
That's already corrupt that's why I downloaded the latest drivers from the HP Website.

#9 ·
I mean to say that when I do the repair from the CD, I get the message that some file appears to be corrupt or missing and insert the correct CD containing that file and the repair stops!

#11 ·
Now its not asking fror any file but the prroblem as stated in the starter thread still persists!

#13 ·
Yes definitely they are!

#15 ·
Sorry, its on the USB port.

#17 ·
I think less than that!

#19 ·
Its not that cheap to have a new one instead! ;-)
And moreover I have already tried another one but with same problem!

#21 ·
Yes definitely it did sometime back when I had not updated/obtained its latest drivers!

#22 ·
Have you tried manually removing every trace of the HP software and drivers, then going back to the original drivers? Sometimes to remove HP software, you have to manually delete registry entries. They should have some manual uninstallation instructions either on the HP website, or and uninstall.bat file on the software cd.

#23 ·
I have even tried that!

#25 ·
Practically it isn't becoming possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.