Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HP Deskjet 560C Print problem

962 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mwm100 
#1 ·
A friend has a HP 560C running on an old 486dx. When he tries to print an email out everything works fine except that the bottom line of print doesn't print correctly. It prints the top 10% or so of the line but the rest is a combo of blur and non print. I checked the printer settings but could find no settings in there that I felt would affect the bottom print line. Never did find any scaleable margins or page size which I thought might help. Page size seemed to be preset .

The system uses Win95 O.S., not enough memory to upgrade to 98, and he uses explorer and web based email through Juno.

I did try to print from Eduro and the page printed in its entirity, but we ended up with the header info. Tried copy/paste and lost the last line when printing out of word pad or note pad.

Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

#4 ·
Also when you call up the printer option while in the browser, it calls up the windows printer setup, which as I said earlier didn't seem to help me any. The only thing that I can figure is that Eudoro must have added a border that wasn't produced by win95 print setup and that may be why it prints out ok there but not outside of that program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.