HP Deskjet 682C

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

StanC

Merry Christmas everyone:

Our office HP682C has been working fine (for several years in fact) but suddenly it got ornry. There are 2 yellow lights. The top one is next to a button that (I think) is used to advance a sheet of paper. The bottom one indicates that the printer is ON and is next to the on/off button.
For some reason, the top light now blinks all the time and the printer will not print. If I shut it off and restart, the top light does not come on until I try, again, to print. Then it starts to blink again and the printer will not print.

Any ideas?

StanC

I have an HP694C and my top light does that when it is out of ink.
You can test this by going to start, programs and you should have a HP program called toolbox or similar. Try printing a test page through that and see what error you get. You can do the same thing by going to start, settings, printers then right click on the printer and select properties.

SeeYa

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online