1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP Deskjet 712C printing problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ssparker7, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ssparker7

ssparker7 Thread Starter

I am trying to print a brochure on my Deskjet 712 C, but it prints off center. It also often cuts off a great deal of a webpage (right side of the screen) that I try to print. Is this related? Is there some sort of adjustment I can make to help this. Any help is appreciated.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    Hi, and welcome to the TSG forum :) (y)

web pages often will not print correctly - some supply a printer friendly version button.

i copy and paste into word if i want anything.

what are the margin settings for the print setup - that maybe why its off centre

3. ssparker7

ssparker7 Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome. It is an Adobe PDF file that I'm trying to print. I can't find any margin settings in the print setup... Sorry if I seem ignorant. Someone else suggested that I need to adjust my printer margins, but I can't seem to find any setting for that either... Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

4. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    whats the printer make/model

I dont have any problem usually with pdf files
    however,
    whats the settings in print setup from adobe file menu

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/277604

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice