1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP Deskjet F4500 Printer not printing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by georgiabrat1978, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgiabrat1978

georgiabrat1978 Thread Starter

The printer, as the subject title reads is refusing to print. The power indicator button just blinks alone with the paper indicator lights. I try to turn it off, using the power button, but am unable to. I unplug the power from the back of the computer for minutes at a time and once it's plugged up again, the power button light and paper lights still blink. I have done practically everything possible to get this to print, to stop that blinking but nothing.

I've run several diagnosis programs and they all say the same thing that I already knew, it's a problem with the connectivity. I've done everything that they have told me to do, restarting the computer, unplugging the printer. I've done everything short of throwing it out of the window (which if I didn't need to print these documents I would).

Computer specs:

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional , 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 4095 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS , 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 152524 MB, Free - 77827 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5KPL-AM EPU, x.0x, 102655020001685
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free, Updated and Enabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969193

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice