HP DeskJet Mechanical Problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dmcclure

My HP 720C Deskjet has a new trick. When it has finished printing a page there is a loud CLACK and it pitches the paper out onto the floor! Is it time to go printer shopping??

Don

JustMe2

Crystal
Don't give up on your printer yet! I had a similair problem with my 855c at one time...only it didn't even pick up paper. It was cycling for a extended period of time, and then would make this horrid awful 'clunk' sound when it got the end. Fixed it myself by going to HP and searching... http://www.hp.com/cposupport/prodhome/dj720c.html
Good luck
JustMe2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online