1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP Deskjet will not print from Desktop but will from laptop

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by hpl8nite, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hpl8nite

hpl8nite Thread Starter

My HP Deskjet will not print from my desktop. I keep getting errors saying it is off or offline, but it is on and status is "ready" on the printers and devices menu. I can print from my laptopthrough the wireless network so I am a little confused. I have done all the HP trouble shooting senarios, uninstalled/reinstalled stopped and started the spooler etc etc. I really need to be able to print from my desktop for my business.
    Please help, I really don't think I should have to be a IT to print at home!

2. dai

dai

check it is set to the correct port in printer properties

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1069619

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice