Hp Envy 14 Unresponsive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kaltiz

Wasn't really sure where to post this. But I will post it here seeing as I think it is most likely to be an OS error.

I have a HP Envy 1004-tx operating Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit Build 7600

If I leave my computer idle for more than 15 to 30 minutes ( Not sure of the exact time ), when I return to my laptop the screen would have turned blank, and no matter what I do, I cannot get the computer to respond, I end up having to push the power button in and power it off completely just to make it work again. In the power options I have it set so that it will not hibernate, it will not sleep and will not make the screen turn blank. I can also tell it is not sleeping because the power Led is not flashing.

Any Idea's what can be causing this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online