1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hp Envy 14 Unresponsive.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Kaltiz, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaltiz

Kaltiz Thread Starter

Wasn't really sure where to post this. But I will post it here seeing as I think it is most likely to be an OS error.

I have a HP Envy 1004-tx operating Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit Build 7600

If I leave my computer idle for more than 15 to 30 minutes ( Not sure of the exact time ), when I return to my laptop the screen would have turned blank, and no matter what I do, I cannot get the computer to respond, I end up having to push the power button in and power it off completely just to make it work again. In the power options I have it set so that it will not hibernate, it will not sleep and will not make the screen turn blank. I can also tell it is not sleeping because the power Led is not flashing.

Any Idea's what can be causing this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970518

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice