Hp ethernet boot agent v11.4.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

miguelcarvalho

hp ethernet boot agent v11.4.1 copyright (c) 2000,2008 hewlett-packard development company, l.p. all rights reserved. the following configuration options were automatically updated: disk:1 disk:2 if you are running unix, you need to configure your system using the computer setup utility (f10) f1:save changes <f9=boot menu> <f10=setup> <f12=network>
was install by my phone when i accpted whatsapp invitation. now i can even start my pc.

Is this a Windows 10 PC ?

What did you just install ? What is a networking component doing messing with disk 1 disk 2 ?

How did a phone install software on your PC ?

Last edited:

miguelcarvalho

What did you just install ? What is a networking component doing messing with disk 1 disk 2 ?
yes is windows 10. i delete everything they install by cmd and all most of the time give a error saying internal or external error. i am not any longer the admistrator of my pc... i cant install a new windows with a pen this program dont allow start from the pen.

I have a 10 yr old PC and it can boot from USB. Go into BIOS and change the Boot Order so that USB is tried first., then SATA, then network.

miguelcarvalho

How did a phone install software on your PC ?
Hi thing they comect from facebook and when i acepted they number on whatsapp my pc start making every thing alone till this point. i turn off the internet but looks like anything works any more.

miguelcarvalho

I have a 10 yr old PC and it can boot from USB. Go into BIOS and change the Boot Order so that USB is tried first., then SATA, then network.
my pc is a desktop hp z400 but the boot is what i say before an i know is mac adress 78e7d1d6feb3

miguelcarvalho

I just have remote control and dis
I saw what you say try start from usb but give an error.

Attachments

plodr

Liz
I'm running an 11 year old PC that I thought for years was not able to boot from a USB stick. I discovered otherwise when I tried ALL the boot options from the menu.

From the F12 Boot menu, I select boot from hdd. One of the options under hdd is my USB stick.

It might be worth looking at your boot options, not from the BIOS (that did not work for me) but from the Boot menu when you turn on the computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online