1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP F380 All-in-one Printer..not printing

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Figa, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figa

Figa Thread Starter

First of all the symptoms:
    The apparatus is:
    Scanning
    Quickscan+Print
    Doenst Print from Windows

I did a complete reinstall, tried the USB virtual port and Dot4 port... nothing seems to help to get me to print from Notepad.

My guess i cant print because Windows had some updates regarding HP driver software which i will include:
    Windows XP Hewlett-Packard - Other Hardware - Deskjet F300 series (DOT4PRT) woensdag 27 juni 2007 Microsoft Update
    Windows XP Hewlett-Packard - Other Hardware - Deskjet F300 series (DOT4USB) woensdag 27 juni 2007 Microsoft Update
    Windows XP Hewlett-Packard - Other Hardware - Deskjet F300 series (DOT4) woensdag 27 juni 2007 Microsoft Update
    Windows XP KB934238: Update voor Windows XP woensdag 27 juni 2007 Automatische updates

Any help will be appreciated,

Figa(y)

To expand a little:
    I tried some chatsessons with the HP helpdesk, and all they suggest was to reinstall. Then i turned to Microsoft 'cause i think the updates are the reason, and wanted to know if it was and how i could remove those updates. I send them a windowsupdate.log file, but i didnt hear from them since.
    You are my last hope...hElp

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597389

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice