HP Laptop Advice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I would avoid purchasing that laptop, to be honest. The CPU isn't that powerful and it has integrated graphics, which won't lend itself well to PhotoShop. Moreover, with only 4GB of RAM onboard and a small SSD, I think you'd be struggling with it. You can check the PhotoShop system requirements here.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I agree 100% with Colin.
That low-budget laptop does not have the horsepower to do what you need it for.
(n)

Couriant

James
Agreed. This machine is for light use. What you want is something a bit more spec than this one.

Graeme1

Thank you all, is there a better model for about £300?

Graeme1

Thank you for all your help with this, very much appreciated, at the moment I have a 4GB HP & it seems to do the job OK in terms of what I do in Photoshop, the 8GB is just out of my budget, grrrrrrrrr!

Graeme1

Thank you for all your help, I have an Asus, 8Gb Ram 1T

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online