1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP OfficeJet Pro 8710

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by theinsuranceman, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theinsuranceman

theinsuranceman Thread Starter

Today my scanner will not work, When I click on the HP smart button, the page pop's up but nothing happens, when it was working it would bring up the scanner info. Also lately I have been having ton's of pop up ad's popping up now some of them even get frozen on the page. Also recently when I try to open word or excel, I get a message that the program is not working and needs to close the page. It does give me a option fix it now, help of close, if I click on any of those options it just closes me out of the program. These are a series of things that seen to be happening each day with this computer. My computer is a AS Rock Desk Mini and I am using Windows 10

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211585

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice