HP Pavilion dv6 Laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Juicebaba

My HP Pavilion dv6 laptop display has recently stop working. I get a white screen when I boot up the laptop. This problem all started after I close the laptop display while I was creating an image of my laptop hard drive. Image was completed successful to my exterior hard drive, but when I lifted the display lit the screen was white and will not come back on. Here are the actions I have taken to try to correct the problem:

1. I have done a hard reset of the laptop (at least 5 times) by removing the battery, AC cord and press the on button for 60 seconds. This did not work.
2. Checked the memory to see if I had a bad memory module (8 GB) and the test result was good. There is nothing worry with the memory modules.
3. Connected exterior monitor to laptop. Exterior monitor work fine, display my Windows 8 OS.

What should I consider doing next to in trying to fix my display issue?

Juicebaba

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online