1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP Pavilion dv6000 and/or dv6500 Series Notebook PC' CD/DVD Not Not detected

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Anoubou, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Anoubou

Anoubou Thread Starter

Hello,

I have run into problems finding the right driver to fix my MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-861H ATA Device, and I need instant help to resolve this issue, Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your prompt and usual help.

2. Danyo

Danyo

Have you tried HPs home site for the driver?

3. Anoubou

Anoubou Thread Starter

Yes, and could not find the driver

4. Anoubou

Anoubou Thread Starter

These types of drivers are System drivers that are installed natively by the Windows Operating System and do not require updating. However, I am still having a problem with the said system driver and attempting other alternatives. If this works, I'll not hesitate to post the results. But I still need your inputs to an end resolution.

5. mrss

mrss Guest

6. kaligt55

kaligt55

Have the same pc and problem. Let alone now another computer that the tech guy worked his brains out to try to fet the cd fixed. BUT...I went round and round with HP and they stopped making that model and now make only vista. They were unable to send me a new cd drive. Now when I use both cmputers I have issues. The hp I have to put in disc reboot for it to recognize......Dell I have to use wpin to open, put in disc and reboot.

I think the properties is set wrong. I don't know how tochange it. There is no option to change it.

So I'll follow you. lol Also the placw where I put my camera memory card is on the drive. So now I canot enter pics.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/727831

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice