HP Pavilion won't boot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dilbob

I have the following problem with my HP Pavilion m7570n. When I turn the system on if gives the following message: File is missing or corrupt
\windows\system32\config\system. Is there any way to fix this problem without using the HP restore from the partition? If I do have to do the restore from the partition, will I lose the photographs and emails on the computer? Thanks for any assistance?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online