HP Pavilion XT933 PS replacement

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

digger747

Need a power supply for a HP XT933.Contacted HP and they said it was to old and they couldnt help me.Has to be a replacement that would work,just can't quite put my finger on it.Would like it to be at least 250 watt.

probably one of those micro-atx, like and atx with about and inch or so chopped off, as far as i know they are still around,

digger747

Yes I will do some measuring,your right,short in length.Thanks for help,you got me on the right track

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts