1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hp pavilion ze4900

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by soneedsithelp, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. soneedsithelp

soneedsithelp Thread Starter

hello I have an hp pavilion ze4900 it stopped making connection with the power cord I purchased a new cord when I plugged it in the light came on for half a second and when off the computer still has no power is there anything else I can do thank you sorry I'm not sure what other information would be helpful

2. soneedsithelp

soneedsithelp Thread Starter

can anybody help me with this? thank you

3. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

Take that HP laptop and both power adapters to a reliable computer shop so the laptop can be tested and checked for a damaged power connector.

The new power adapter may not be compatible with your laptop, so it needs to be compared with the original one.

------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1051964