1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hp Pavilion

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ncrebel, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ncrebel

ncrebel Thread Starter

HP Pavilion g7 right speaker is non-functional. The issue occurred after unit was dropped. I am absolutely certain it is not driver, software or balance settings etc etc etc... Is it possible that the connection was jarred loose somehow? Both channels work through headphones.

2. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator

Could be the connection, or something broke like the actual speaker, one of the wires, or the circuit board/adapter/plug for the speaker.

You will need to open it up and look, no other way around that.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    ncrebel likes this.
  3. ncrebel

ncrebel Thread Starter

Thank you for answering, I figured as much, lol. I just wanted to know the best places to look first.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1158937