1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP Pavillion 9895 Window XP upgrade to Window Vista

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by angel813, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel813

angel813 Thread Starter

I have been having problem with my computer. I can't get online playing game the window close buy itself and the memory is to low I try to defragged. But every time the computer turn on the screen say memory insufficient. And when I open an program the message pop up say the memory is come to minimum. I lost everything I don't know where I put the computer disk at. With out the disk can i upgrade my computer to Window Vista? Or can I just go buy another Window XP to fix the computer first? Can you help me fix the problem above? Which software should I used to fix my computer? I don't have any money right now to get another computer.

* Remove temporary Internet files
    * Remove any downloaded program files
    * Empty the Recycle Bin.
    * Remove Windows temporary files.
    * Remove installed programs I no longer use
    * Defragged.

Thank you very much I have try everything but nothing work. Can I just upgrade my computer. Please try to help me thank you again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/775621

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice