1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP PhotoSmart 7350 Printer - no power

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by maxman, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxman

maxman Thread Starter

Aug 16, 2004
    My HP PhotoSmart 7350 printer was working just fine. For no apparent reason it stopped working. The main problem seems to be it is not powering up. I did all the on/off reboot scenarios, different power source etc. I even checked the A/C power adapter using a volt/amp meter and the meter showed the 32V. (so the adapter does not seem to be the problem). Could there be a simple solution to this - perhaps a fuse or reset button? Thanks for any help you might suggest. Novice
  2. highway61

Jun 24, 2005
    Try of change electrical wall-socket for the power.
    Connect directly in the wall

Probably problem in the plug-insert socket in the back of the printer.
    A welding can be loose. Test if the socket is tight in the printer case.

With a few money is possible that you can repair the printer!
  3. Lurker1

Jan 30, 2001
  4. torabian02

Jun 13, 2008
    My data USB port needs to be replaced but I cannot seem to figure out how to get the cover off without potentially breaking it. Can anyone point me at a guide to remove this confounded casing? :confused:
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/380315