HP Photosmart C4180 Install Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jlloyd97

Can anyone help me.
I cannot get the drivers for this to load on a Vista Home Premim machine. I have tried doing it in Diagonsic mode & Cleaning the requstry (Reg Mechanic). Same message everytime.
I have downloaded the drivers from HP's site as well as trying the CD drivers same thing.
It comes up with a Fatal Error Half way throu the install. When I click on the Details It gives the code 1603. Any help would be great.

Jonathan

jlloyd97

Cheers for that M8 I'll bear that in mind for next time.

After many hours with a Vista recovery disk I got it sorted. I had over Four partitions set up on the H/D and after the recovery process all of them were deleted, So I said Oh Drat. Why can't they supply the proper disks any more with new machines !!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online