Solved Hp pop up for uninstalled printer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ttfran1t

There was a problem starting C:/Program Files\HP\HP officejet Pro 8610\bin\HPStatusBL.dll how do i remove this for good?

Ttfran1t

That doesnt work for me, the printer has been recycled and no longer in use. Just that pop up is left behind

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
If that printer is no longer connected to and in use by your computer, you need to uninstall its software driver package.

You also need to delete it from "Devices And Printers".

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ttfran1t

Again, this post is THE ONLY thing that remains, the printer and drivers have been deleted. so now how do i get rid of it?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Go into the startup list (msconfig) and make sure all entries for that printer are NOT checked.

Go into the services list (services.msc) and make sure all entries for that printer are NOT set on Automatic.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online