1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HP Printer errors

Discussion in 'Networking' started by endeana, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endeana

endeana Thread Starter

Dear Sir;

I have three systems running in a Linksys enviorment with a hub connecting all three systems. My printer is a HP Deskjet 820CSE
    and is connected to one of the computers via a paralell cable. That system is running ME. My other office computer is running XP. The XP system automatically found the printer without any tweaking and can print doccuments but I get an error message on the system running ME. It is as follows:

HPfuls04: an error has occured in your program. I have a close and ignore button. Behind that is another window that says:

Hpfulso4 has caused an error in hpfulso4.exe with a close button.

This appears everytime that I use the XP system to print. If I close the windows I can print again from the XP system. Sometimes I have to reboot the ME system also.

I have no problem printing from the ME system. I have not physically installed any drivers onto the XP system as HP doesn't offer any drivers to my knowledge for that model with XP running.

Thanks,

Mark

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66007

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice