HP Printer Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lschul

I have a HP Officejet 7310 all in one and it generally works well. The last few days I will walk in and the display and lights are lashing and pretty much, freaking out. I have to unplug the unit and plug it back in. Power has been fine so I am not sure what is happening. Any ideas? I thought I would try here first, their tech support takes hours........

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Unplug the USB to the computer and see if it happens again.
Is it under warranty ???

lschul

OK, I will try that. Warranty expired a LONG time ago!

lschul

It still happens intermittently...I contacted HP but all they wanted me to do was upgrade. The error code is 0x845cd177. I googled it but there is almost no information at all on it...I just end up restarting the printer and it works til the next time...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online