1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hp with Beats audio

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Beta19, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beta19

Beta19 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Adam
    Not sure where to put this one, so if a moderator wants to move it, feel free to. This is for anyone that has any HP laptop with Beats Audio integrated in it. I have an HP ENVY dv6 with Beats Audio. Does anyone else with these laptops have anything weird going on with their volume. I can play a song at a normal level and then all of a sudden the volume seems to go lower for a minute, then comes back up. I have played around with the sound settings, as well as the Beats Audio control panel. It has done this since I got it last year. My laptop has the subwoofer in it and I wonder if it has anything to do with it. It also does it when I have headphones on so I don't think it's anything with the actual speakers or the subwoofer. Nothing critical, just annoys me sometimes. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Adam

2. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Is this the same laptop that you are having trouble with the power adapter? If so, did you do a full purchase from Aarons or on contract? If contract, I would return to Aarons and have them make it right. I have always had good luck with their repair policy.

3. Beta19

Beta19 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Adam
    I Already took it to them to have that looked at. They said that the power jack was fine. That's why I came here to see if there were any other ideas or options. I was told that the power cord could be insufficient for my laptop and struggling to charge it.(I think this is stupid because Aaron's gave me this power cord with my laptop)...They also said that they couldn't give me another cord because the one I have is on the replacement list for my laptop......I don't think they know what they are talking about. I wish the old manager was there and I could talk to him and he would have it straightened out.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141862

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice