Hp4000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

strap

The top MP Tray was feeding several sheets at once. I have replaced the pickup roller, but it continues to feed more than one.
Please advise...

Thanks!:

I would check the weight of the paper you're using. Also, fan the paper before putting it into the tray. Damp paper will also cause problems. These are just some of the things you could check.

strap

Thanks for the suggestion...this customer has been using the same paper / weight for a while now. Any other mechanical issues I might want to consider ???

Sounds like this printer needs to be cleaned and the rollers adjusted. Is this your job or do you contact an outside source to do this. I've replaced the rollers here at work but for a complete cleaning I usually end up calling one of the companies that do this all the time.

strap

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the mp tray pickup roller....???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts