1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HTC Sensation losing signal

Discussion in 'Phones & Handheld Devices' started by devil, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. devil

devil Thread Starter

I have a HTC Sensation with about 3 months and it keeps losing the signal all the time. I could be in the middle of a call and the signal will disappear, same when texting, i could have full signal and when i have typed a text and about to hit send i`ll get a cross in the corner which means no signal.
    Anyone else experiencing this problem and if so did they manage to get it fixed?

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Signal strength issues are almost always completely a carrier issue (barring some type of well-known manufacturing defect). This appears to be a T-Mobile phone. Is this the first T-Mobile phone you've had? Perhaps coverage just isn't very good where you're using it.

3. devil

devil Thread Starter

Not T-Mobile, i`m in Ireland. I travel the south east of Ireland for work and it happens all over.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Talk to your carrier. These types of questions can't be answered generally. Signal strength is specific to geographical region and carrier.

5. devil

devil Thread Starter

Talked to them already and of course they`ve said it`s not their signal, i`ve e-mailed the phone manufacturer but am still awaiting a reply.

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Where did you buy the phone? From the carrier? A third party?

If it's a hardware problem, the seller has to have some kind of replacement policy for an initial period, and after that, the manufacturer's warranty would kick in.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1037935