1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HTC Thunderbolt (android phone)

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by madox2009, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. madox2009

madox2009 Thread Starter

I created a app for my android phone in flash cs6 and it works great on the desktop but when I publish it to the HTC phone it tells me my phone don't support flash. Does anyone else have this problem?

:(

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Are you running Android JellyBean(4.1.x)? Flash isn't support anymore in Android JellyBean, just as it's not supported on IOS or Windows Phone. It's slowly dying. But if you want you can still find an APK on the web and make it work on Jelly Bean.

3. madox2009

madox2009 Thread Starter

I had a feeling Flash would be short live on the Android phone. I guess I am say good bye FLASH CS6 for any mobile programming. Looks like I will stick with Eclipse for good.

4. _David

_David

Java FTW.

Jelly Bean 4.2.1 (JellyB-TSM) / Apex Pro / BreezeHD theme

[​IMG]

5. MordyT

MordyT

Although not supported, using boat browser + installing teh apk by hand will allow playing flash.

But the TBolt never got off gingerbread officially, so you should be able to use flash in the stock browser without an issue. The question is, is it installed? Does it work in other browsers such as boat or opera, or dolphin?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084364

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice