1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HTML bullet points

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Shelbyville, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbyville

Shelbyville Thread Starter

Hi

I'm looking to create a bulleted list, which I know how to do........ but to make it look a bit nicer i'd like to split it in 2. One half of the list would be on the left hand side and the other half on the right.........Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance :)

2. namenotfound

namenotfound

<ul>
    <li>Listed Item</li>
    </ul>

UL stands for Unordered List. You can also use <ol> if you want the list numbered.

OR, you could just put &bull; anywhere you want a bullet to appear.

3. tomdkat

tomdkat Retired Trusted Advisor

Do you mean you want to split your list on opposite sides of the page or something? I don't think you can split a single list like this but you can have two standalone lists.

Or are you wanting to change the position of the bullet itself, where for half of the list it appears on the left of the item and for the other half of the list the bullet appears on the right of the item?

Peace...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646826

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice