1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HTML HELP: Drop Down Menu Link to Pop-Up Window

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by MatrixX, Nov 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MatrixX

MatrixX Thread Starter

I need to know if it is possible to have a pop-up window link from a drop down menu item. If so what's the code? Can you give me an example.

Thanks.

2. shelley

shelley

Only just noticed this message after seeing your earlier attempts to post javascript code (which doesn't show, does it? Tell me about it!).

If you haven't sorted this, point us to your site (or put the code into another page) so we can view the source code there.

3. MatrixX

MatrixX Thread Starter

Well, the address is http://emint.homeip.net/counter-terrorist_weapons.html

I must warn you that my site is on my computer so it will only work when my computer is connected to the internet. I'll try to keep it on for the next day or two, not including nights.

I don't really think the link is importated. It just has a few drop-down menus and I want to make it so that they open pop-up windows when you click on them instead of just opening a new page.

4. shelley

shelley

Just tried the link but no joy. Seems a bit hit and miss to time things right. Why not temporarily post the menu page to a freebie host site?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59231

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice