HTML.MimeExploit virus how can I get rid of this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Eureka

I have Zone Alarm Pro on my computer and I use "InoculateIT Personal Edition Version 5.2.9.0" which I update on a regular basis like every day or every other day.
I was then surprised to see the other day all this coming up.How do I get rid of it ?
Scanning boot sectors...
C:\ Master Boot Record matches template, is OK: standard Win95 OSR2.
C:\ Partition Boot Record matches template, is OK: standard MSWIN 4.1 FAT32.

Scanning file(s)...
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_.dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ .dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (1).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (1).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (2).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (3).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (4).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (5).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ .dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ (1).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ (2).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ (3).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ You Have A Virus.dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ You Have A Virus (1).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ You Have A Virus (2).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_ (6).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_ (7).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_ (5).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_.dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_ (1).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_ (2).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_ (3).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6DER4HO7\Re_ (4).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3B0WZD6W\Re_ Re_.dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3B0WZD6W\Re_ Re_ (1).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3B0WZD6W\Re_ Re_ (2).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3B0WZD6W\Re_ Re_ (3).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3B0WZD6W\Re_ Re_ (4).dat - infected with HTML.MimeExploit virus.

Finished scanning: 01:30:59, 18/12/2001
Number of files scanned: 116145.
Number of infections: 28
Number of infected files not cleaned/deleted/renamed: 28
First 10 files:
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_.dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ .dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (1).dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (1).dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (2).dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (3).dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (4).dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7Q76ZSP\Re_ (5).dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ .dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)
C:\WINDOWS\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2R4TABIJ\Re_ (1).dat (HTML.MimeExploit virus)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online