HTML problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iam7617115

Well i'm making a website as a joke for a bunch of friends.. and well I have this page with three iframes.. individual frames.. one called "peepframe" "infoframe" and "picframe" Well there is a link in the peepframe that opens up a webpage in the infoframe and the picframe depending on the person.. I need help to figure out how to make both frames go to the page they're suppose to when just that one link is clicked...

i tried putting this code

(a href="/ineedfr1end5/pics/picsmain.htm" target="picframe")(a href="/ineedfr1end5/info/personinfo.htm" target="infoframe")Person Name(/a)(/a)

where the paranthesis are the left and right arrows.. but that doesnt work.. so is there some javascript i can do? or something... need help from someone please

This topic should to in the developer forum for you to get answers. The code experts are there ;)

I don't know if you can repost it there, or maybe the moderator can move it for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online