1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Html

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by i hate ram, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i hate ram

i hate ram Thread Starter

Im a newbie with publishing HTML. I have a html script that opens a java chat service. I have set it to open the chat in a custom sized window, but when i type in the username and enter the chat, it opens the chat in a new normal window. Its hard to explain, but I have the chat, that came from a website. i pasted the HTML code they gave to me in notepad, and from there edited the surrounding area around the chat to suit my needs. I then have another page that has a html script that opens that window as a resized and non-toolbared window. my problem is:

1) how do i get both of these pages online? i dont have frontpage, and the website i will be putting this chat on is a forum. (not as a post, but part of the forum itself)

2) i want the chat to stay in the custom window

if you want to see the HTML i have for both pages, or need clarification, let me know :)

2. Snake~eyes

Snake~eyes

You'll need to get a webhost of some sort to host your html files as the forum probaly doens't have this capability.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218230

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice