Huawei S1720 switch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Maggie131

I'm interested in to Huawei S1720-10GW-2P, does this model support GPON optical module?

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
This is a thread I found about GPON optics and various other network routers/switches that can use the optic:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HomeNetworking/comments/7r8xi6
I unless there is a compelling reason to use anything Huawei, I would avoid that equipment like the plague. If you don't understand why I'm saying this, there is a sticky at the top of this sub forum explaining why.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online