Hub Question !!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

neff11h4l

if i leave my hub hooked up will it make my connection slower or will it make a difference thanks

don't think the hub will make much difference in speed one way or the other.

Del

If you are downloading on two machines at the same time, you may see a difference if the files are large enough, but otherwise you should not see a difference in the speed.
I have 3 on a hub and we play games at times on them and can't see any difference, but if I do a download speed test on two at the same time, yes, then the bandwidth is affected and the speed drops.
Del

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online